Monday, November 26, 2007

Thing #20

YouTube--another site that I feared. I have seen lots of comments about the garbage that makes it onto YouTube, and I always figured that since I have no desire to get into video stuff myself, I really didn't need to go there.

Once again 23 Things plunged me into the depths and I swam [for the most part]; I now admit that there is good stuff on YouTube, it is not just a vanity tool for everyone who thinks themselves videographers.

I looked at some real junk and some real art and lots of in-betweens. I have added a couple to my favorites list and need to include a couple more.

Will I become a real fan of YouTube? I doubt it, but at least I won't avoid it. I will probably still wait for recommendations from friends and family. I will not be spending hours surfing the system [again, I consider my life too short to spend poring over videos]

No comments: